partner with us
“Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
- Original work: We do check – and if it’s not original, it’s not accepted.
- Be relevant and insightful: We won’t publish ‘similar’ content. Please contribute something fresh and different.
- Fluent, readable and error-free: Content must be written error-free and fluent English. Give your article proper structure with eye-catching headings and subheadings with images.
- Please don’t get over ‘commercial’Only include links, products or services that are relevant to your post. Content should be useful and compelling to the reader. Authur and links to your site is fine.
- Give facts, examples and practical tips: As the philosopher Terence said, “There are as many opinions as there are people”. Focus your article on real-world trends and tips. Back up your claims with source links.
Our future goal is to organise a 3-5 days festival for conscious people. Our festivals will include international Spiritual Guest speakers and music artist that fit our niche.
festival activities we intend to include:
- Yoga mediation classes
- Arts and craft market
As we grow and get more clarity, this page will be updated. Feel free to contact us if you are interesting in partnering with us.
Join Our 3 Months Unpaid Internship
Are you interested in spirituality and e-commerce? Then you are in the right place, we need interns in marketing, management and design to work strictly online for 3 months.
We want to build more than a spiritual clothing brand and hope you can join our team. Our goal is to empower as much people as possible in the world with spirituality through fashion, educational contents and group meetings (festivals, seminars), the choice to know the divine within and know true peace and freedom.
Send us your CV with a one-page essay on how “consciousbuzz can grow organically in 2021“, Only candidates that submit an essay will be considered for this internship.
Experience not required but a true desire to learn, work independently and grow is a must. After your internship we may consider for a permanent position.
a win, win partnership starts here
“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”