not your typical spiritual brand.
george b. baku
Who is consciousbuzz?
Hi conscious fam,
George here, founder of consciousbuzz. Someone who realized a few years ago that “he didn’t know Jack about life, and he needed to change his beliefs and habits if he wanted to be happy.
I started to look for spiritual clothes later on, on my spiritual journey, but I couldn’t find anything that matched my dress style. I am going to start a clothing brand…hahaha. Well it was easier said than done but here we are months later.
I hope you like my designs? They are inspired from spiritual and conscious books, podcast, movies etc. I am happier now, I sometimes forget to be conscious or just get lost in my drama, but I get inspirations on a daily with my spiritual practice and apparel. If you want an extra nudge in the right direction then let consciousbuzz be that apparel that empowers you while still looking cool. We all need consciousness, join the fam.
Some of my mentors on my spiritual journey include Vishen Lakhiani, Micheal Beckwith, Neal Donald Walsch, Joe Dispenza. Am pretty sure you’ve heard of one or all of these guys if not, do check them out.
I have always loved fashion and spirituality allows me to create spiritual street-ware that I would wear.
I hope you make the decision to be spiritual, happiness is guaranteed.
To be different can be scary, can be confusing and can be lonely. Well, spirituality can feel that way, for once you decide to start to pay attention to words, thoughts & actions. For once, you start to ask the questions, who am I? Why am I here and what do I intend to do about it.
Starting on the spiritual path for me felt like a rollercoaster of emotions and insights to my “be-ing”. It still does sometimes 🙂
Our message to the world is “know the divine within you”
We are part of a divine intelligence, a cosmic family. Join the “conscious nation”, we are awake, and we are free!
What is consciousbuzz?
We are a spiritual / conscious street-ware brand. Inspired by lessons and experiences on this spiritual awakening.
” know the divine within you”
Apparel brand – spiritual festivals – philanthropy
Our spiritual apparel
Our spiritual street-ware are designed to spread the message of “looking within one’s self for the divine which is love, peace & happiness while still looking cool.
These apparel sends positive vibrations and comforts the wearer. They remind us of “who we really are” We are incase you have forgotten divine beings, Gods experiencing an incarnation.”
We run a print on demand store, and we have chosen to work with PRINTFUL. A company that promotes quality and eco-friendly products. Our business is based in Germany.
What is print-on-demand & why POD?
Print-on-demand (or POD) is an order fulfilment method where items are printed as soon as an order is made, often without order minimums.
- Below are the reasons why we use Printful POD
- Responsible production: Most of the printers, Printful uses in production are energy-efficient; they use less electricity, water, and chemicals than standard industry printers.
- Reducing waste: Since we fulfil our products only when a customer buys them, we produce less waste than traditional made-to-sell retail stores. In traditional made-to-sell retail stores, products are made in large quantities and often exceed market demand. Around 85% of all textiles produced by the fashion industry end up in landfills, making it a significant contributor to environmental damage.
- Reducing carbon emissions: Our partner has facilities in the US ( Charlotte, North Carolina and Los Angeles, California), Mexico, Latvia & Spain. —to route orders quickly and reduce their carbon footprint.
- Lasting quality: Each product Printful adds to its catalogue is thoroughly tested to ensure high quality. To make sure the products last long, Printful does durability, wash, and wear tests. We at Consciousbuzz also quality test our products by making sample orders to test fabric and print quality as well as durability.
- Our eco-friendly products: We want to give our customers reliable, quality products that are also kind to the planet. Some of our products are eco-friendly certified, please see product description and label. Consciousbuzz will continue to introduce more eco-friendly products as they become available from Printful.
- Printful tries their best to source materials from manufacturers that respect the environment. They try to minimize waste in packaging and source eco-friendly packaging material, many of which are either recyclable or biodegradable.
- Bubble wraps are made from a minimum of 15% recycled plastic and 10% post-consumer content. Their kraft tubes are made from 70-100% post-consumer recycled content and 0-30% secondary recycled content